Flagfox 5.0b4 released
Flagfox 5 beta 4 is now available for testing. If you have a previous beta installed you should get an automatic update at some point to 5.0b4. (this update does not yet affect stable Flagfox 4.2.x users)
Firefox addon updates can also be checked for manually via Tools / Firefox button -> Add-ons -> click options icon (to the left of the search box) -> “Check for Updates”.
Changelog for Flagfox 5.0b4 (since 5.0b3):
- IPv4 & IPv6 address location database updates for February 2014
- Fixed error message shown on close of tab with tab-modal prompt from a JS action open
- Added check to avoid importing actions from Flagfox 4.x if pref from 5.x already exists
- Added ability to middle-click on an action in the menu to open it in a background tab
- Added ability to middle/ctrl+click multiple actions in a row without closing menu
- Added first run page to be shown for major updates (currently beta testers’ version)
- More locale updates, including locales that haven’t yet been in the beta
- Fixed a few RTL issues
- More flag icon updates
- New Flagfox logo!