The Flagfox 5.0.1 update is now live. Users should automatically update at some point soon. Flagfox 5.0 is now restartless, so it should happen automatically with no need to restart Firefox.
Version 5.0.1 changelog:
- IPv4 & IPv6 address location database updates for March 2014
- Improved styling of flag icon border to work better with dark themes
- Optimized XPI compression slightly for better extractionless loading
- Removed hack needed to support Australis prior to recent update
- Added ability to unload IPDB files on memory-pressure:heap-minimize
- Minor localization fixes
This update was available for download for the past week via the all versions page, however it took a while for a Mozilla Add-ons editor to sign off on it to get it out as an update.