Flagfox 5.0.4 update released
I have posted Flagfox 5.0.4 to Mozilla Add-ons. After a Mozilla editor signs off, the update will be available to all users, however you can download it before then via the all versions page.
Changelog for this month’s update:
- IPv4 & IPv6 address location database updates for June 2014
- Flag icon updates
- Added support for form field actions under e10s
- Updated TLD mismatch warning country code whitelist
- Updated Validate.nu action to use new URL (old is down)
- Minor startup improvements
The Validate.nu action now uses the Nu Markup Checker at validator.w3.org/nu as the previous server is no longer accepting validation requests. (same engine but on new server, near as I can tell) I’ll probably change the name in a future update as I’ll need to get it localized.
There are a few flag icon updates in this release, mostly color corrections. Many thanks to the Wikipedia contributors that take the time to look up the exact official colors in government sources. 🙂